Monday, June 18, 2012


Yesterday I was thinking what it would be like to live in a community where everyone is happy and trustworthy. You would have a lot of really good friends and your children would be able to play outside without much supervision. You wouldn’t have to worry about gossip and cruel people, oh how nice that would be. I wish a place like that existed. To wake up and hear the birds chirping and just knowing your day is going to be the happiest day you could ever imagine. I have happy days all the time with my family, but I am really talking about me not being able to trust other people. I don’t understand how to form friendships and how to trust other people. I have no friends; just family, I long to have friends but have no clue on how to make them or keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment