Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Phone sex site/Online Job

My Aunt wants to know how to open up a phone sex site? I have no clue how to do it and what all it involves, but I am sure it has a lot of legal aspects involved in it. I don't think you can just open it up and make money just like that without putting a little effort into, nobody is that lucky. If it was that easy everyone would have a phone sex business, except the people that do not like to talk dirty to other people. I seen on a talk show recently where this older lady owns and operates a phone sex business and she said she makes over 100,000 dollars a year. I think that if you are comfortable with speaking sex talk to another person then more power to you. Do what you like to do. Some woman and men do it free at least these woman are getting paid to do it.

I am in search of finding a good decent job online and no I do not want to make a career in phone sex. If I had an online job it would make life so much easier for me and my family. Does anyone out there have any advice they would like to give me on how to go about finding an online job? What kind of skills do you need? I am going to college right now for Human Services, but I am thinking about switching my major to cybercrime. I bet I could get an online job then, I hope. Then I could help take down my aunt's phone sex site... lol.. just kidding. Does anyone out there have a nice legit online job and if you do what kind of skills do you have to have? Please do not send me scam online jobs because I am not interested in paying to learn how to find an online job. Maybe if I am lucky I will meet some nice person looking for someone to hire for some online work???

1 comment:

  1. If your aunt ever get's the site up and running I want a job as the Dominatrix Ext., Imagine getting paid telling a man off, and to cause himself pain while you sit on your butt playing a video game?? haha. J/k, =)

    ReplyDelete